The ADI diary 2010 demo, lets you try out almost all features.
You can uninstall ADI diary 2010 at any time from Windows Control Panel
ADI-diary is designed to be flexible.
You can add modules at any time depending on your needs,
making sure that your computer system will always do the jobs it has to do with minimum fuss, and at minimum cost.
These are the features that come with every package
- Insert new pupil - Pupil's Profile - Pupil's List - Search for a pupil's lesson
- Block Bookings - One click bookings - Test booking - One click test - DNB
- Insert new Test Centres and automatically link them to One click test operation
- Print preview and Print out
- Bookmarks - Mark particular date and time so you can return to it at any time
- Memo and Reminders
- Active weekly calendar which can be started from any day of the week
- Year calendar - View which days are booked for the entire month or year
- Pupils images, Instructors images and Instructors cars images
- Create, Rename, Delete diary
- Backup and Restore diary
- Audit - Records every change in your diary with the date, time, computer and user information.
Takes a Snapshot of your diary in text mode for archive purposes.
Restores the Snapshot or Audit to a different type of database.
- Repairs diary in case something unexpected happens, for example loss of power
- E-mail Generator